Shipping Policy / Terms and Conditions
- All goods are sold F.O.B. Wayland’s facility or other shipping point.
- All risk of loss or damage in transit shall be borne by Purchaser. Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit should be made to the carrier promptly and not to Wayland.
- Wayland reserves the right to make delivery in installments, unless otherwise expressly stipulated in the contract of sale; delay in delivery of any installment shall not relieve Purchaser of obligation to accept remaining deliveries.
- The net amount of an invoice shall be due 30 days after the invoice date unless otherwise stated on the invoice. A service charge may be added to an unpaid balance.
- Wayland will charge a 3% convenience fee to customers using a credit card to make payment. The convenience fee charge will be based on the entire invoice amount and will be added onto the credit card payment transaction being processed.
- Claims for shortages or other errors, exclusive of transit shortages or damages, must be made to Wayland within ten (10) days after delivery. Failure to give such notice shall constitute acceptance and waive all such claims by Purchaser.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of product.
- All returned merchandise must have a Wayland Industries RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number.
- The item must be returned in its original condition. It must be securely packaged to reach Wayland Industries without damages and must be clearly marked with the name of the shipper.
- Credit for returned merchandise is subject to quality approval for resale. If accepted, the credit will be issued by Wayland based upon the purchase price.
- A 15% re-stocking fee will be charged on all returns.
- Certain non-standard items such as custom items and merchandise not of Wayland Industries manufacture are not eligible for return. Contact Wayland for more information on these specific products.
- The customer will be responsible for return freight charges and all duties/taxes incurred